We were welcomed and given excellent advise by Mike; We arrived relatively late on in the day and he booked us into a hotel (Craig-y-Dderwen) for our evening meal on the Saturday evening and also at a local bistro for Sunday evening (Betws-y-Coed Bistro). Unfortunately the shower in our room (Valley View) had a fault which they couldn't get repaired immediately but despite that the room and facilities were excellent. In this room breakfast was served in the room, a lovely idea and the breakfast was indeed good too; beautifully cooked quality bacon, sausage, tomatoes and eggs and well presented. The only thing that would have improved the breakfast was a better quality bread for the toast. That said, it was only a minor point and everything else was good. Lesley introduced herself on the Sunday morning and was lovely. Every aspect of the facilties and service was very good. Would definitely return again if in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Hotel
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Bed And Breakfast
- Tyn-y-Fron Luxury B&B Betws-y-Coed, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tyn-Y-Fron Luxury 5* GOLD AWARD QUALITY WELSH B&B . Breath taking views of The Conwy Vally, Gwydyr Forest and Snowdonia, Here you can expect personal service and exacting standards. We aim to ensure our guest get from their holiday exactly what they want, so our vast local knowledge will help you plan an activity charged day or breath taking sight seeing. We can if you wish advise and make dinner reservations at our quality local restaurants. We provide 5 individually designed and really comfortable bedrooms (our beds are probably the most comfortable in North Wales) with en-suite bathrooms and every little extra we can think of. We now have The Valley View suite where you can completely relax with breakfast served in your room while taking in the stunning views. Quality local produce is used in our varied farmhouse breakfasts and we are happy to cater for special diets. We are only a short 7 min walk from the village of Betws Y Coed and central for all sight seeing in and around North Wales. We have a private car park which is free to guests and can arrange free parking for walking Snowdon. Come and try real Welsh hospitality, we are confident you will want to come back. ... more less