We felt so strongly about this hotel that we had to write a review as soon as possible! The hotel was the venue for our wedding last Friday 7th February and we could not have asked for a better venue. Right from the start, at organisation level, to the running of the day, the quality of the food, the fluidity of the whole day, efficiency of the staff and just about everything else, we could not fault it. The venue is also beautiful and well maintained, the rooms stunning, and the backdrop of the gardens and river is stunning. We had the hot tub room and it was a fantastic end to the day with the hot tub at 1am. The choice of food and drink was also fantastic, with very competitive pricing for absolute quality. Be it a wedding or a short break, family or couples, this hotel offers everything you could ever want. Huge thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is set in a much admired and envied position down a long private driveway on the banks of the River Conwy at the edge of Betws-y-Coed in Snowdonia. We have 16 acres of our own beautiful gardens and we are surrounded by uninterrupted and breathtaking views of the Conwy Valley with its wooded slopes forming the perfect atmosphere in which to relax in peaceful tranquillity. Privately owned, the traditional values of hospitality hold strong with the emphasis on courtesy and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Craig-y-Dderwen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craig-y-Dderwen Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Craig y Dderwen Riverside Hotel
- Craig-y-Dderwen Betws-y-Coed, Wales