We had a 2 night stay and after changing rooms from a double to super king we have no faults with this hotel whatsoever. Whilst there we noticed they were re-decorating which will only add to the appeal. I hope they renew the carpet as I would say this is the only dated element of the hotel.
Breakfast was lovely overlooking the river from the high vantage point of the conservatory and the centre of town is literally a 10 minute walk
Highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is set in a much admired and envied position down a long private driveway on the banks of the River Conwy at the edge of Betws-y-Coed in Snowdonia. We have 16 acres of our own beautiful gardens and we are surrounded by uninterrupted and breathtaking views of the Conwy Valley with its wooded slopes forming the perfect atmosphere in which to relax in peaceful tranquillity. Privately owned, the traditional values of hospitality hold strong with the emphasis on courtesy and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Craig-y-Dderwen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craig-y-Dderwen Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Craig y Dderwen Riverside Hotel
- Craig-y-Dderwen Betws-y-Coed, Wales