“A lovely experiance” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Welsh
Padstow, United Kingdom
“A lovely experiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

A special occasion and me and my spouse head to Wales, I was recommended via a local this place was worth a visit and I am so glad we decided to try it, I loved the décor; the service was very good and attentive without being pushy; the food on a whole was very good overall and we thought it worked out very good value for money; the wine was ultra-good.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Delectable & Enjoyable Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

The ambience is perfect for a romantic and quite dinner. The food is delicious and enjoyable. Portioning is very good than the average restaurants. The staff are very helpful, friendly and attentive. A very good service and food, will make your dinner and evening memorable.

Visited November 2012
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“outstanding food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Discovered by chance while staying at the Best Western inBetws-y-Coed.This traditional inn serves lovely food in traditional surroundings.The dining rooom is an ecclectic mix of all sorts of old tables and chairs and it works and the inn is deceptively large inside and has some lovely guest rooms.We were there out of season so had no problem getting a table but i am sure in season you would need to pre-book.The service by the staff was efficient and most important friendly with a sense of humour.We had lobster home made steak and kidney pie duck and chicken curry,all were excellent and quite large portions,i had the local bitter ale which was also very nice.I would go so far as to say this serves the best food in the area and recommend you to try it,you wont be dissapointed.

wrexham
“Fine dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I had the pleasure of dining with friends at this lovely old coaching inn, having been recommended by a local . We didn,t know what to expect but we we were very surprised at the standard,it was the nicest meal I have had for long time,I had the lobster thermador and it was great, friends had duck . steak pie and the thai curry all of us agreed it was brilliant.
We have decided that we will go back,but next time we will stay at the coaching inn ,as the rooms look lovely .p.s my husband recommends the local bitter,overall this is a place to visit again.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very cute, cozy little inn serving absolutely delicious food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful food, in presentation as well as taste. Fresh modern flavours with a homely feel. The portion sizes are very generous, I can't say anything about desert, as I couldn't manage one (very unlike me). The restaurant itself is 3 cozy little rooms containing collections of brass, crockery and paintings along with the candle lit dining tables.

A thoroughly enjoyable dining experience, I highly recommend this restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere