“Nicest fish and chips in ages” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Fish & Chips
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire
“Nicest fish and chips in ages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Freshly cooked fish and chips with a smile. Honestly the nicest I have tasted in a long time. Light crunchy batter and fresh fish - plus perfect chips. 2 portions of fish and chips, one mushy peas and 2 diet cokes was £11. Worth every penny

Ideal to eat on the rocks by the river or take back to your B&B as we did!

Visited September 2013

devon
“take away very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

we had take away from here on 4 occasions. twice fish & chips and twice just fish. the fish is excellent. a nice thin batter but crispy. (better like that than thick stodgy batter). it is freshly cooked and piping hot. the fish had a lovely flavour and texture. would recommend highly especially if you don't want the bother of cooking or sitting in a restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Carlos, CA
“Comfort food in a fun setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife had Welsh Stew. I had Fetuccine with ham and parmesan (a.k.a. Fetuccine Alfredo) and we both enjoyed our meals. The dining room was large and open, the service excellent. It was not a romantic place, but it was very good!

Visited September 2013
Worcestershire
“Great take away fish and chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We just stopped here for takeaway fish and chips, ate them just around the corner of the bridge with a good view of the river. The fish and chips were great, really good quality and freshly cooked. Staff served us with a smile. Not a bad price at less than £4 per portion for a large portion size to take out. We would definitely visit again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Subang Jaya, Malaysia
“Betws - y - Coed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I passed by this place on my way to Llanfairpg. We, my late bro-in-law Cliff, my sisters Rema and my late sister Prema, along with my little nephew Dan, speed here to have a snack ... fish n chips of course. It is a very beautiful place and we sat outside a restaurant munching in the garden beside the restaurant.

It was a very relaxed atmosphere and even my sites Rema, who was in an angry mood, calmed down and we had a wonderful time here. We saw an ice-cream van across the road and of course we couldn't resist ... bought some ice-creams, went back to our table and enjoyed the ice-cream.

I felt so relaxed, it was amazing. The people were so nice and friendly too. I loved this place.

Visited September 2012