Just got back from a great few days at Bryn Gloch. Campsite in a beautiful location, having the chance to open our tent to a view of the beautiful Snowdonia mountains when we woke up! Only a 5 minute drive to one of the Snowdon tracks too. I've stayed in a few campsites previously; this one had a very good standard of cleanliness- no litter and showers kept as clean as they could be throughout the day. Our pitch was even near to the train line, which we thought might be a nightmare, but was actually great as the steam train only passes through during the day, and actually added to the atmosphere! Only thing to improve would be for the price to be slightly lower (£19 for pitch with no electric) but the scenery makes up for the cost.
Maybe we're not very fussy, I'm not sure... but we will definitely be returning next year.
- Also Known As:
- Bryn Gloch Caravan & Campsite Hotel
- Bryn Gloch Caravan & Campsite Hotel Snowdonia National Park
- Bryn Gloch Caravan And Campsite
- Bryn Gloch Caravan & Campsite Snowdonia National Park, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a perfect family holiday in Snowdonia North Wales, Bryn Gloch Caravan & Camping Park is a truly beautiful caravan, camping and self-catering holiday location. It is nestled at the foot of Snowdon in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park, North Wales. There are fantastic views from all parts of this award winning park, and is set on the banks of the river Gwyrfai meaning we can offer free fishing for all our guests to enjoy. North Wales is a tranquil destination for lovers of the outdoors, and Snowdonia National Park offers countryside, mountains and coastal areas for you to enjoy. Whether you have your own touring caravan, camper van, tent, trailer tent, motor home or 5th wheeler or you would like to hire one of our static caravans for a self-catering holiday, Bryn Gloch Caravan & Camping Park offers unrivaled access to the outstanding views, leisure and outdoor activities that are on available in Snowdonia National Park. It is an ideal location for a great family self-catering holiday in North Wales. Our self-catering accommodation includes the Bunkhouse, a large self-catering unit that sleeps up to 16 people and static caravans that sleep up to 6 people, we have dog friendly static caravans for those of you that want to bring the dog. If you would prefer to leave your caravan on site for the whole or part of the season we have seasonal pitches available. In Snowdonia National Park the mountains and lakes are on your doorstep, the seaside is a short drive away, as are major attractions such as Caernarfon Castle, Portmeirion and Llanberis. ... more less