We stay five or six times a year en route to the Lleyn, and I've been meaning to say how excellent it is. Terrific views of the Dee valley, very friendly staff, good bar food and welcoming log fire. Not to mention Alfie the parrot who will talk to you if you are patient. Earlier this year, when snowed in and incommunicado during a power cut, the hotel was wonderful. The proprietor made gallons of soup on his private gas ring and helped to dig out the guests' cars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other hotels in the area. It offers 25 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your White Waters Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Waters Country Llangollen
- Hotel White Waters Country
- White Waters Country Hotel Llangollen, Wales - North Wales