Delightful position but room with river view is 'icing on the cake'.Hotel itself is rather traditional but good value. Ambience excellent helped by very helpful and keen to please staff . The restaurant .Rafters' provides very good meals although not fully able to test other than breakfast because we were part of wedding group..Prices are quite reasonable. Facilities for weddings are very good with plenty of space in two excellent rooms.Look forward to returning when we can try out the restaurant more fully.
- Also Known As:
- White Waters Country Llangollen
- Hotel White Waters Country
- White Waters Country Hotel Llangollen, Wales - North Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other hotels in the area. It offers 25 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. The hotel also has a Roman Jacuzzi Spa and steam room. ... more less