Normal rooms are good, ask for a river view. If you can, upgrade to one of the rooms with a balcony, they're great! Great decking area with wonderful views down the river. The staff are excellent, very friendly & accommodating. The food is of a very good standard, really quite big portions - a tree course is a bit of a struggle if you make the heavier choices! Only one complaint was that the hand pull beers were off :-( We've been a few times now on short breaks & will no doubt be back next year.
- Also Known As:
- White Waters Country Llangollen
- Hotel White Waters Country
- White Waters Country Hotel Llangollen, Wales - North Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other hotels in the area. It offers 25 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your White Waters Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.