“Called in for a snack” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Called in for a snack”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

The tower coffee house is possibly at the pricier end of the market but you get lovely personal service, a great location with scenic views and very high quality food and drink. We had panini and hot drink each and found it to very nice! We would go back.

Visited February 2014

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Great views with coffee ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Great views of harbour from window seats , always visit for a coffee when in town barra brith and cappuccino . Reasonable prices for coffees and cakes

Buckinghamshire
“lovely views, food and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I have visited the tower coffee house many times, the owners are really nice and friendly, the food and coffee is very good and the views over the harbour make this my favourite place in Conwy for catching my breath.
I always make sure I take friends there and my family call it "mum's coffee house", we always go back and will continue to do so

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“OMG What a smack in the face!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

It is with a saddened heart I write this review as we have always visited the Tower coffee shop whenever we visit Conwy, in fact I was the one who originally put them on Tripadvisor and wrote them a lovely review, but I will never be setting foot in the place again after our recent visit. We decided to visit the Coffee house as we have done many times before when we entered we found our usual spot at the window seat was available so we sat down to discuss what we were having, however we noticed the prices had risen since our last visit so we did not now have enough money for our usual coffees etc so my hubbie said he would pay by card and he went up to the till, however the man at the counter said you can't pay by card so my hubbie turned round to myself and my daughter and explained so we thought we would come back later after we drew some more money out at the bank. Before we were leaving I asked the man at the counter could my daughter use the toilet before we left as she really wanted to go, at first he ignored me and I thought he just did not hear me so I repeated my request and he smugly answered me by saying well as you are not paying customers No your daughter can not use the toilet, his wife just turned round while she was making a coffee looked at us and said nothing which really surprised me as we have spoke to her on a number of occasions and she would know we are regular visitors to the Coffee house and always have bought coffees, cakes etc to top our visit off. I then rushed over with my daughter to the nearest pub to use the toilet and in our haste we left our crab bucket and bait which we had just purchased at the Quay still under the table at the Coffee House and when we went back to retrieve it they had put it outside of the Coffee house on the steps, so thanks for upsetting my daughter coffee shop owners and it was our Anniversary on the day so thanks for making it memorable for the wrong reasons and this is why I will never ever be going again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nottingham
“Great views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

As others have said, if you can get a table in one of the windows then you will be rewarded with lovely views of the quay. The coffee and cakes were excellent and the location is very handy for the quay/castle. We'd go back.

• Visited September 2013