Warm welcome when we checked in. Room was lovely and spacious, only criticism was they must have an insect problem as there seemed to be a lot of dead ones on the window sills and on the carpet. In the bar a couple of chairs looked a bit tired with their coverings hanging off but cant mark them down for that. Had the taster menu in the evening with the paired wines and it was delicious, service was very good. Breakfast in the morning had a very good choice and very tasty. Had a lovely stay in a lovely location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning Four Star Country House Hotel, winner of Best Small Restaurant in the National Tourism Awards for Wales, set in 20 acres of landscaped grounds. 21 individually appointed luxury bedrooms, elegant drawing rooms and lounges, real log fires, traditional afternoon tea, fine wine cellar, an amazing restored victorian walled vegetable garden and breath taking views from every room. Close to the Wye Valley and the Brecon Beacons National Park, just 2 hours from Heathrow and 20 minutes from Junction 24 of the M4. Spoil yourself here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Llansantffraed Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llansantffraed Court Abergavenny, Wales
- Llansantffraed Court Hotel Abergavenny