We recently had our wedding here on june 29th 2012 and we were not disappointed. Lauren, Mike and the staff did an amazing job at making our day extra special. We booked rooms the night before and the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend doing this as it meant we had exclusivity of the hotel and this was very important to us. Our wedding guests were completely blown away by the service, food and the friendliness of the staff. They could not do enough for us and our guests.
Having spent many years working in the hotel industry in 5 and 7 stars hotels we felt llansantffraed court exceeded our expectations in every way.
We wished we could relive the whole day again.
Both Chris and myself can not wait to visit again sometime soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning Four Star Country House Hotel, winner of Best Small Restaurant in the National Tourism Awards for Wales, set in 20 acres of landscaped grounds. 21 individually appointed luxury bedrooms, elegant drawing rooms and lounges, real log fires, traditional afternoon tea, fine wine cellar, an amazing restored victorian walled vegetable garden and breath taking views from every room. Close to the Wye Valley and the Brecon Beacons National Park, just 2 hours from Heathrow and 20 minutes from Junction 24 of the M4. Spoil yourself here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Llansantffraed Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llansantffraed Court Abergavenny, Wales
- Llansantffraed Court Hotel Abergavenny