After a long journey what I needed was a warm welcome some good food, a long soak and a comfy bed. That is exactly what I got an more.
There was an air of excitement in the hotel on my arrival due to the food festival. Initially I was worried this would be a very late night due to the noise in bar however my room despite being just above Court yard to bar was quiet as can be. In the bathroom I had a massive roll top Bath which I made full use of. As for the bed it was heaven. Big enough for a good sprawl. The food in the restaurant was prefect. It takes a good chef to make a very plain chicken salad (no dressing) amazing.
The only minor complaint that was getting my food order in a breakfast was a little slow due to no staff being present in the restaurant on my arrival. Overall though we are considering the angel for our mini moon in April it was that Good.
- Also Known As:
- The Angel Hotel
- The Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- The Angel Abergavenny, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel and place to eat in the Brecon Beacons. Winner of The Tea Guild's prestigious Top City and Country Hotel Tea Award 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Angel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.