Recently having a shopping trip to this lovely market town we went to The Angel for lunch. Wow, they have done a fantastic job of re vamping this attractive hotel.
We decided to eat in the bar area which is delightfully decorated, a good selection of affordable meals all served by friendly staff and the food was top quality, really good house wiine and a good selection of well kept draught beers. All in all a very pleasant experience. We live in Hay-on-Wye and apart from the Black Lion which is first class our other landlords could certainly take a leaf out of the book of The Angel. Well worth the 20 odd mile drive to enjoy the ambiance and food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel and place to eat in the Brecon Beacons. Winner of The Tea Guild's prestigious Top City and Country Hotel Tea Award 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Angel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- The Angel Abergavenny, Wales