Stayed here recently for a planned ascent of Snowdon via the Watkin Path.
Stayed at the outbulding by the car park - en suite room for 8 of us - typical YHA bedding and everything was clean.
Corina the manager was fantastic and good fun - very helpful and friendly.
Breakfast was the only minor point that a couple of things were cold and it was served rather than helping yourself.
Note there is no pub or restaurant in walking distance.
Look forward to visiting again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Snowdonia at its most serene in this early Victorian mansion in the heart of the National Park. Set in 40 acres of wooded grounds with stunning views over Llyn Gwynant and Snowdon, this is the perfect escape from the rat race for families and individuals alike. Walkers will be at home here, with plenty of low and high level routes all around. Don’t miss the classic Watkin path up Snowdon, which begins less than a mile from the hostel and leads you into incredible mountain scenery - just don’t forget your camera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your YHA Bryn Gwynant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha Bryn Gwynant Hotel Caernarfon
- YHA Bryn Gwynant Caernarfon, Wales