Decided at the last minute to travel to Caernarfon in preparation for a meeting in Dolgellau the next day. Booked the hotel very cheaply on the net. I have stayed in quite a few premier inns and they are so much of a muchness that I have never bothered reporting on them. With premier you pretty much always know what you are getting. Check their web sites and what you see there is what you will get! This one, i felt was worth a comment because of the knowledgable and very friendly staff employed there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A perfect location, built on the harbour of the old walled town. Just 3 minutes walk into town is the magnificent castle, Segontium Roman fort and the newest railway in Wales for a journey into the foothills of Snowdonia. Our Caernarfon Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Caernarfon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Caernarfon Hotel Caernarfon
- Premier Inn Caernarfon Wales