This is a fairly new hotel by Aberystwyth standards, and it is outside the town near Llanbadarn (longish walking distance into town). Although it looks like a travel lodge it is independent. It is quite different in character from the more traditional Aberystwyth seafront hotel, and it's not somewhere you'd stay for the views, but it is particularly well placed for business visitors, with ample parking. We stayed at short notice at a very busy time with our then 3 year old child. No complaints at all, comfortable room (though why the warning about not cleaning shoes with the towels? bitter experience?) Food available throughout the day, breakfast was good, 3 year old was made welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Aberystwyth Park Lodge Hotel. We have 36 Luxury Bedrooms, Lounge & Conference Room, fully Licensed Cafe Bar & Restaurant and 100 parking spaces. Whether it's for business or a place to relax and unwind, you'll find our facilities and dedicated staff second to none. Our philosophy is simple: commitment to provide the very best traditional cuisine and facilities where guests enjoy a dedicated professional service for the best value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Aberystwyth Park Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aberystwyth Park Hotel Aberystwyth
- Aberystwyth Park Lodge Hotel Wales