We had the pleasure of staying at the Conrah for 1 night. The room was spacious and had an amazing view over the grounds and valley. The neighbouring sheep, complete the picture postcard. The bed was comfortable, with great pillows as were the bath towels and robes. The robes were a great added touch and we did not expect to have these in our room. We also both had dinner in the hotel restaurant and the food was delicious, i can highly recommend the bannoffie pie. Breakfast was al acarte and very relaxed. The hotel was full, but we had ample time to have fresh pastries and juices, followed by a full Welsh breakfast. The staff in the hotel are attentive and friendly, everyone we met were accommodating and willing to help.
The location was excellent, we were able to take a day trip to beautiful neighbouring towns/villages including NewQuay - which is not to be missed. Picturesque on the coastline.
If you are visiting Aberystwyth then I would take a trip to the Conrah, I believe that they have a new bar menu, as well as coffee and cake mornings all to come, part of the new management. We will be back to try these out.
- Also Known As:
- Conrah Country Aberystwyth
- Hotel Conrah Country
- Conrah Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful country house hotel set in picturesque Mid-Wales, the Conrah is perfect for both leisure and business. Relax with a drink in the new Valley View Bar or lounge, enjoy a delicious meal in the restaurant, then retire to your room for a restful and relaxing nights sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Conrah Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.