I stayed at the Richmond hotel during a visit to Aberystwyth on the occasion of a friends' Wedding. Check in was easy, quick and straightforward although they never advised me that there was free internet available! The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was superb! The location is absolutely perfect for a city-by-the-coast break. On the down side, I think it's a bit on the pricy side for being basically a B&B. The rooms are poorly sound insulated and I could hear people going up and down the stairs although this didn't disturb my sleeping. Overall, I would recommend but you may be able to find similar service somewhere else and save a few pounds.
- Also Known As:
- Richmond Hotel Aberystwyth
- Richmond Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Richmond Hotel Aberystwyth, a Grade II listed former Merchant's House, enjoys an enviable prime sea front location on the main promenade overlooking Cardigan Bay and is a short stroll to the town centre and University. We offer a friendly, relaxed yet attentive level of service. Well appointed rooms are thoughtfully equipped to meet the needs of our business and leisure guests. Splendid sea views can be appreciated from many of the rooms and public areas. We pride ourselves in sourcing local Welsh products for you to enjoy when dining with us. Our private on site car park is a real bonus in this part of town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Richmond Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.