Stayed at Ty Gwyn for a couple of nights and thoughouly enjoyed it. Situated just outside the town in a quiet seculded area the guest house offers peace and quiet, a very amiable landlord in Julian who could not have been more helpfull and friendly ( especially considering he was run off his feet as his wife was in the process of giving birth to their first child), good parking, spacious garden area, clean and tidy and a great breakfast. I guess some might call it a little quirky, but for myself this only added to the attraction of the place making my stay even that more relaxiing and enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aberystwyth. We offer comfortable low cost accommodation within a modern and contemporary environment. The house has 3 bedrooms and all rooms are very different in style and appearance. We are very proud of our downstairs room which has a glazed ceiling whereby you can see stars from the bed at night. We also have a family room and a double room. We also have a sitting room with hundreds of interesting books and a television for guests to enjoy. The sauna is also very popular among our guests. We also have free Wi-Fi throughout the guest house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Shelley Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shelley Guest House Hotel Aberystwyth
- Shelley Guest House Aberystwyth, Wales