“Thoroughly enoyable - A place I go when I'm missing Thailand” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 234 Restaurants in Worcester
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Thoroughly enoyable - A place I go when I'm missing Thailand”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I came on TripAdvisor to get the postcode but decided to write a review having seen some of the more recent posts. I am basically a BIG FAN of the Thai Galleria in Worcester. The atmosphere is absolutely lovely, lots of wooden Thai carvings and low beams make it a cosy (and very reminiscent of Thailand) place to pass an evening. The staff are discreetly attentive and always very polite and, last but not least - the food - I can say, we always enjoy eating here and have absolutely never had a bad meal. As an overall combination, the Thai Galleria is one of my favourites - so, if you've not tried it before, I suggest you give it a go!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
thai g, Owner at Thai Gallery Restaurant, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad you enjoyed your visit. As mentioned in other responses, we are use imported Thai ingrediants and the best fresh chicken and other meats, it cost's more but we feel this only adds to the taste. Our chefs have trained and worked in some of the best 5 star hotels in Thailand. once again thank you

Cardiff, Wales
“not fresh and tasty like thai should be”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Food was very rich and heavy. Didn't enjoy it at all apart from one starter. expensive set menus. Server was miserable

Visited June 2013
thai g, Owner at Thai Gallery Restaurant, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I have spoken to my staff regarding your comments. Here at the Thai Gallery we take pride by only using imported Thai products. We also use FRESH chicken breast. We can buy frozen chicken which is far cheaper, but we have found that the texture and taste isnt very good. the same goes for our beef and prawns. Unfortunatly these items cost more. We hope to see you again.
“Never had a bad meal here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We have been here many times and it has been great every time! The food is delicious I would recommend the Thai yellow curry! This is the best Thai restaurant I have ever been too! Staff are great and friendly! The Thai gallery is well worth a visit and in my opinion one of the best restaurants in Worcester!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“OK, but I did expect more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We visited Worcester and I did some research on TripAdvisor to find a recommended Thai restaurant. Perhaps we expected too much after the 'best-ever' reports. The meal was enjoyable, on a par with many that we have had, but not the best. Service was efficient on a quiet Thursday evening, the place looked clean, prices were reasonable.
I certainly wouldn't put you off going. See what you think.
I was a bit put out to find a note tucked away in the menu saying that because of the recent VAT increase, all prices would have 2.5% added to them! The increase was in January 2011 - have they not had the menus reprinted since then?

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your review. We are Glad you enjoyed your meal. Basically we have not had a price increase since 2010(even though our supplier have increased there prices), and when Mr Cameron added extra Vat, we had to follow suit. We put a notice on the front page to tell all our customers about it. We have now had to rectify the situation. The next time your in Worcester we hope to see you again
London, United Kingdom
“Incredible find - best thai I have had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

a beautiful building on a cobbled street in Worcester - I often visit when I am back to see family and friends and it far outstrips anywhere I have found in London - and I have tried a few.
I have never struggled with tables on walk in, and the staff are friendly and attentive.
the curries are delicious and the soups are very complex and rewarding. my main tip would be to go with a group of people who are willing to share their meals as everything needs to be tired.

• Visited January 2013