The one star goes for the excellent customer service - if you manage to get hold of someone. but that is the best i can say
- Boiling hot with no aircon.
- half a tiny window open - bathroom window would not open. Neither would hallway window.
- No one answered the phone on reception
- had to sit in room with door propped wide open and a wind terbine in my face just to try and circulate some air.
- Chair at desk fits under desk - unless someone is sitting on it.
And I havent even spent the night yet!!
Unfortunately, the more no one alnswers the phone, the angrier i have become. I went downstairs. No one to be seen. For quite some time.As a business travelloer, I am looking for a desk to work at. Instead, I have back ache from having to lean forward on my chair as the stool is so high that even a ghost would struggle to get its legs under neith.
I would not stay here again based on the fact it just does not suit any comfort aspect for me. In the slightest!!
If comfort is not on your list of priorities, it is traditionally decoratedand interior is in keeping with the era (kind of). beautiful staircase in lobby. And has parking at £6 per day. It is in te middle of town (also not suitable for me) and it would be quiet from road noise - if it wasnt for the industrial generator right outside my window. Not forgetting the wind terbine fan noise which is escentual !for survival!
Oh and couldnt use the pool either
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Worcester Whitehouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.