Have just stayed 2 nights. Had read other reviews but cannot fault this B&B. Was welcomed by the extremely friendly owner..Dawn. She showed us to our lovely patio room. She gave us a brief about the area which was very useful. The gardens, which we had full use of, had amazing views with plenty of seating areas to enjoy them.Breakfast was delicious and plentiful with great coffee. We will certainly return as we loved Henwick House and the welcome.
- Also Known As:
- Henwick House Bed And Breakfast
- Henwick House Hotel Worcester
- Henwick House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Perfect Getaway. Welcome to Henwick House Bed & Breakfast in Callow End. Nestling on the side of the Old Hills overlooking the Historic town of Worcester and with dramatic views to the Malvern Hills. Henwick House offers a traditional Bed & Breakfast serving both a Full English and Continental Breakfast. All rooms are en-suite with their own televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and centrally heated with some suites available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Henwick House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.