Stayed in one of the "log cabins" and this was beautifully appointed and very comfortable with every facility you could ask for in a B&B (take you own shampoo and shower gel). The bed was I thought particularly good. Very modern and clean and far better than many hotels that you would pay a lot more for.
The breakfast was first rate too. A good choice of cereals and a super "full English" with everything you would want to set you up for the day. Great service from the proprietors, friendly and efficient.
It's adown a country lane so you will need a good map but your satnav will get you there easily.
All in all I would heartily recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in the Malvern area for whatever reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Perfect Getaway. Welcome to Henwick House Bed & Breakfast in Callow End. Nestling on the side of the Old Hills overlooking the Historic town of Worcester and with dramatic views to the Malvern Hills. Henwick House offers a traditional Bed & Breakfast serving both a Full English and Continental Breakfast. All rooms are en-suite with their own televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and centrally heated with some suites available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your Henwick House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Henwick House Hotel Worcester
- Henwick House Bed And Breakfast