We stayed here on a Groupon deal. We were apprehensive about our stay having seen the hotel on the Hotel Inspector but we were pleasantly surprised. Yes, it did have its faults (the construction noise was a very big no, no for a Saturday morning!!) and it did feel like we were staying with Grandma but for one night, it was okay.
• Friendly staff
• Clean (apart from a bit of mould by the window)
• Breakfast was nice and served very quickly
• The most awful shower- a drip (that is no exaggeration)
• Hairdryer- you have to hold a tiny button down- not good if you have longer hair (take
your own hairdryer)
• Construction noise which started at 7:30am directly below us (not great for our planned
Saturday lie in!)
• Thin walls and ceiling- you could hear everyone moving, talking and flushing their loos (it
sounded like they were flushing the one in our room it was that loud)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your The Lenchford Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lenchford Hotel Worcester