“Rubbish service, average pizza at best - don't bother!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Worcester
“Rubbish service, average pizza at best - don't bother!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Ordered a pizza and waited absolutely ages for it. After about 20 minutes I asked the staff how long it would be and it was clear from their reaction they'd completely forgotten about my order. Asked them if that was the case but they denied it and offered me a can of pop as compensation. Finally got my pizza another 15 minutes later and it was pretty tasteless and greasy. There are much better pizza places in Worcester so I won't be going here again - will stick to Caspians - cheaper, much tastier and better staff!

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Worcester, England, United Kingdom
“Was disappointed heard really good stuff about this place.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

I heard this place was really cheap alot cheaper than dominoes etc so I thought i'd give it a crack. Was impressed at the size of the pizza though it was actually massive and like £2 cheaper than dominoes which was pretty good. However I also ordered mozzarella sticks, although they were nice the cheese was not really melted and a bit cheap and plastic-y, and were the same price as the ones from dominoes. There also weren't many chips and they were badly burnt beyond recognition.. I was actually surprised they sent them to me like that as they were not even edible. If you get perfect pizza DONT get sides haha because you will be dissapointed.

“Very very bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

It was the worst pizza I ever had in my life,very very very poor hygiene ,dirty place,sticky floor and as soon I get my pizza I throw it into the rubbish bin due to the weirdest ever bad smell you can't even imagine.....good luck to anyone who take that risk

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“place is dirty not value...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2008

place is dirty not value for money.pizza not cooked properly. dont eat there