It's a lovely old building, easy parking, nice breakfast; not to much to fault really, especially I'm sure if you pay extra to stay in the main building. We we're only using the hotel as a stopover so stayed in the cheaper annex, which was OK, but had a slightly 'student accommodation' feel about it. Doors and stairs were a bit noisy and the room was more functional than stylish or cosy. Also, no lift, so watch out if you're not so able to drag luggage up stairs (no offer of help with luggage at check in?). Overall, we found the stay comfortable and good value, if a little bit underwhelming. Bet tip is to steer clear of the annex if you want a more authentic 'country' experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wood Norton Hotel & Restaurant , the former home to French Royalty, is a glorious Grade II listed, four star country house hotel. Set in its own grounds the hotel looks over the beautiful Vale of Evesham to the nearby Cotswold Hills.50 rooms and suites with beautiful public areas, large ornate gardens, and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, LateRooms, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Wood Norton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Norton Hall Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Wood Norton Hall Country Hotel
- The Wood Norton Hotel Evesham, Worcestershire