“Another fantastic stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Olive Branch Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Broadway
Olive Branch Guest House
You added Olive Branch Guest House to your Saves list
78 High Street, Broadway WR12 7AJ, England   |
Ranked #3 of 31 Broadway B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
“Another fantastic stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We returned to The Olive Branch after two years, this time with friends. It was just as wonderful as before. The Guest House is delightful and the hosts, Pam and David, are wonderfully friendly and accommodating. We were extremely well looked after and nothing seemed too much trouble. The food was wonderful - very fresh, very nicely cooked and well served. The attention to detail in the very comfortable rooms is second to none, even including a hot water bottle! The bedding was extremely comfortable, as were the rooms. The ambience was extremely comfortable. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay and want to return.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Buckinghamshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

When they say our home is your home while you stay at the Olive Branch they mean it! We stayed for two nights ... Firstly the reception is friendly and inviting a glass of sherry or Baileys is offered in the lounge which is very comfortable ... The rooms and standard of finish are second to none (that I have stayed in). The breakfast ... Where do we start... Excellent ... The choice is very good ... From full English ... Smoked salmon ... Home made porridge ... Smoohies ..home made Breads and fresh coffee, and they cater very well for gluten free (celiac). To be honest this felt more like an hotel ... Every little detail ... Hair dryer... Dressing grown.. Mini bar and full points on cleanliness... the Olive branch is spotless and smells divine. We are definitely going to return! A huge thank you to Pam and David who made our stay so enjoyable...hope to see you again soon Mel & Paul.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirkland, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Pam and Dave Tallboys know all there is to know about providing a charming, comfortable, cozy and irresistible stay in their fabulous and ancient guest house. Every tiny detail is covered. The rooms are spotless and the beds a dream (literally). We can't wait to return.

Room Tip: Every room (we traveled with my brother and his wife) is excellent. There is no noise fact. Please...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at many B&Bs over the years and this was one of the best. For my mother who we were holidaying with, this was her first B&B experience - I fear any futureB&B stays for her will now be tinged with disappointment by comparison.

The rooms are absolutely beautiful, the beds very comfortable and the breakfasts (which include cake! although it is thoughtfully referred to as bread to assuage any guilt one might feel at eating cake for breakfast) generous and delicious. Pam and David's natural hospitality, attention to detail and the little extras like complementary aperitifs (or nightcaps) made the Olive Branch the standard against which we will now be assessing all future B&B stays. We will be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

A huge thank you to Pam and David for a wonderful stay recently. Believe the hype - this place is a gem. The house is delightful but the real stars here are the hosts themselves. Their attention to detail and passion for what they do shines through all over the house. From the beautifully ironed bed linen, Pam's warm personality at breakfast to her delicious home baked cakes - there are so many little treats to enjoy. I'm not surprised they are number one on this list.

I have stayed at many b&bs but this place has that little extra - the personal touch. From the moment David showed us our room, we felt we were in a special place. I can't remember seeing so much excitement on my girlfriend's face - she loved it. (Note to self - I must be doing something wrong in other areas....!!) I rarely go back to a place, preferring to explore pastures new, but somehow I feel we'll be back. Giving anything less than giving this place a 5 out of 5 is a travesty. Actually this place deserves a 6.

Our other tips
Lower Slaughter and the walk to Upper Slaughter
Meg rivers café
Kiftsgate gardens
The pool / gym / spa at the Lygon Arms - only £10 for the day
The Cotswold Way - from Chipping Camden to see bluebells (Lynches Wood in May).

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed at the Olive Branch a couple of weeks ago and was thoroughly impressed. Pam and David are wonderful hosts and did everything they could to make me feel at home (Pam even offered to drive me to my friend's wedding just outside of Broadway if I wasn't able to get a lift!).

The breakfast is delicious (especially the homemade passion fruit smoothies and breads). There's also a very cosy living room, complete with free magazines, newspapers, Baileys and sherry. The evening I passed in there was one of the most relaxing I've had in months.

I stayed in the single room which was very comfortable. The bathroom is just across the corridor, rather than in the room. However, this is no problem as you're provided with a key to it so you don't have to worry about other guests using it.

It's a wonderful place and I very much hope to visit again in the near future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at the Olive Branch on numerous occasions over the last few years. The hospitality of David and Pam truly is above and beyond. The property is a delight, spotlessly clean and so welcoming.

Every time we have visited Pam has given us a warm welcome and a complimentary drink. Both are charming hosts and genuinely seem to be interested in making your stay as pleasurable as possible.

The breakfasts are amazing! Everything you could wish for and more.

We have been fortunate in that we have stayed in the beautiful garden rooms - they are peaceful and elegantly furnished.

If only all bed and breakfasts were as good!

Room Tip: Ask for one of the garden rooms - beautiful
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Olive Branch Guest House? Share your experiences!