“So scrumptious” 5 of 5 stars

+44 (0)1753 866056
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bel and The Dragon - Windsor is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 155 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Massachusetts
“So scrumptious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Delightful food in a delightful restaurant. Dinner was a bit expensive but lunch was very affordable and fabulous. The environment is lovely and the staff was very attentive and helpful. Worth the investment.

Visited April 2013

Wagga Wagga
“Exceptional Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

This is exactly why I love TripAdvisor - the input of previous diners, really helps when making a choice of where to eat. And Bel and the Dragon did not disappoint!

Bel and the Dragon Windsor really lives up to the previous rave reviews. I cannot fault any aspect of our lunchtime dining experience here today. The ambience: delightful. The service: exceptional. The fare: delicious, fresh, innovative and generously sized.

Seriously, if you are in Windsor, I would highly recommend a visit to this beautiful restaurant.

Visited April 2013
“Unusual menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

After a great meal on a company night out here, I decided to re-visit to try more item from the interesting and unique menu. Definitely worth the visit - never disappointed!

Visited February 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“You must spend the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I had the beef rib which has to be for two people but wow we'll worth the £66 . The atmosphere is brilliant our waitress was a very friendly and the view of the castle is wonderful

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Evening meal sat night in Windsor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We visited Windsor last weekend and was treated to a meal by my lovely wife. She chose the bel and dragon from reviews and we were certainly not disappointed. The menu on first inspection seems a little limited and some of the main courses are a little on the pricey side £28 for fillet steak and Chips is not cheap. But that really is the only things I can fault them for. The barman and manager were quick polite friendly and efficient, however the star was our waitress unfortunately I can not tell you here name but she was Lithuanian and fabulous. The food was also very good we had the duck ravioli and the duck egg starters and both enjoyed them equally. My wife had the lobster and I had the steak which were both great the lobster was a big boy and very tasty. As it was my birthday we were encouraged to have a pudding but as we were both full from the food and a big lunch, but the restaurant gave me a little cup cake with happy birthday on the plate which was a very nice touch.

• Visited April 2013