“Extremely Good” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pinkneys Court Mews

and 1 more site!
You added Pinkneys Court Mews to your Saves list
Pinkneys Court Mews
4.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Lee Lane, Pinkneys Green, Maidenhead SL6 6PE, England   |
Ranked #3 of 22 Maidenhead B&B and Inns
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“Extremely Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I found Pinkneys Court Mews when struggling to find Marlow accommodation for a business trip and frankly I'm pleased that I did. Everything is just as described on their web site, furnishings, bed linen, toiletries, cleanliness - all first class. Although I had a prior arrangement which took me away for the evening the literature in the room gave many recommendations of places to eat and having previous experience of many of them I found the reviews informative and accurate, I would particularly be interested in trying the local pub (about 1 mile away) which David Joyce recommends as being not cheap but none the less excellent value. Breakfast was very good and I would have no hesitation in recommending this as an alternative to often over priced over populated chain hotels in the area. One word of caution, the place is extremely difficult to find even once you have located Lee Lane, I don't think it would have been quite so difficult had it not been dark and certainly don't let this put you off but do your homework before setting off, perhaps locating the property on Google Maps. All in all a great find and I will certainly go again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
David J, Owner at Pinkneys Court Mews, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we are very pleased that you enjoyed yourself. Thanks for your extremely kind words. We are a bit difficult to find so I try and text everyone before they arrive and offer to help with directions if needed. Best wishes and looking forward to your next visit.

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I am a lady who travels alone on business and found Pinkneys on Late Rooms, I have to say what a wonderful find. All the luxuries you can enjoy from a fabulous peaceful location to well appointed room with all the comforts of home. Breakfast was of high quality the only thing that could possibly make it any better was maybe some background music or a tv showing the news in the dining room, its a very big room and extremely quiet, but that is me just being really picky. David was extremely accomodating and welcoming, and i will most definately be back.
I have passed on the details already to my other colleagues who visit the area.
Top marks David to a superb little find.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
David J, Owner at Pinkneys Court Mews, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
It was lovely having you staying with us and look forward to your next visit. We are very glad you enjoyed your time with us. I have taken on board your comments regarding music or TV in the dining room and will implement this straight away. Thanks again for your kind comments.
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

An excellent choice for business travellers or couples wanting a base for London out of the city. Easy to get to and very close to Maidenhead centre but with a quiet countryside location. Very nicely decorated and the atmosphere is very relaxed making you feel like you're at home with access to more communal rooms than I've experienced at other B&B's. The room was immaculate and the bed very comfy with a great range of tea and biscuits of offer. Breakfast was amazing - the best scrambled eggs I've ever had and David couldn't have made us feel more welcome even offering to give us one of his umbrellas when he realised we didn't have one. I highly recommend Pinkneys Court Mews as it is on a par with other places I have stayed in for double the price of Pinkneys.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
David J, Owner at Pinkneys Court Mews, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that our scrambled eggs were well received (having our own hens ensures they are nice and fresh). Your comments are much appreciated. Hope you can come and visit us again soon.
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Totally recommend visiting this delightful best kept secret close to Marlow. With an eye for detail for modern comforts this small friendly guest house exudes a relaxed and traditional ambience. A fresh home cooked breakfast is a must whilst looking out over the gardens. Very tranquil and I will definitely stay again. Don't miss out.. Check it out..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
David J, Owner at Pinkneys Court Mews, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Been to Pinkneys Court Mews? Share your experiences!