I must say that this hotel must be the nicest I've stayed in the UK -
Spa facilities were great, pool was nicely heated and plenty of towels etc
I stayed in a great room and have no complaints other than the cleaners begun cleaning the room next door before 9 am which was weird...
Staff were friendly and very professional
I would go back, I didn't eat in the restaurant as it looked too pricey IMHO.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely Edwardian building with it's own private gardens and swimming pool. Ample free car parking and great road access to the M4, M40 AND M404. Heathrow less than half an hour away and London also. Great location for Ascot, Kempton, Sandown, Windsor, Newbury and Lingfield racecourses. Close to Henley, Kingston Upon Thames,Windsor and for all major visitor attractions around The Central Thames Valley. 2 AA Rosetted Restaurant, Large Function Room and Spa Facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fredrick`s Hotel Restaurant Maidenhead
- Fredricks Hotel Maidenhead