“Good food, good price, good service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bouchra Restaurant

Bouchra Restaurant
Westborough Road | Maidenhead, Maidenhead SL6 4AS, England (Formerly Bouchra)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 111 Restaurants in Maidenhead
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations
Hamilton, New Zealand
“Good food, good price, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I happened to be nearby and decided to give this place a try. Ordered my standard chicken vindaloo and was very pleased with my meal. Spicy hot but not over the top. The Naan was very good and the quantities were plentiful. I will revisit and try some other dishes on the menu that looked interesting.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Great value+ great food+ great service= that's all you need in an Indian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Me and my family went there on my birthday yesterday. The restaurant itself is a part of the crooked billet ( an old pub) I've never had such best tandoori tikka ever before. It was a great surprise for me when they bring me a birthday cake.the staff was very friendly and attentive too. I have had great time with my family. I'll be visiting them soon

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Superb! and well priced!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Lovley place looks great housed in an oldy pub ...visiting on a weekend break so didnt want to spend mega bucks...wow lovley place good prices service good all you want and plenty to choose from worked out 15.00 a head more than enough to eat starter, poppadoms pickles curry rice and nan bread and drinks.
cant go wrong decor was more than fine, you pay for the food not the material the curtains are made off... return? most definatly.

Visited March 2014
UK
“Decent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Decor is a bit shabby but food was good. We had good bhajis, good tandoori chick, and for mains sizzling tandoori lamb tikka & biryani.

Good service esp for the kids which is the differentiator in Indian restaurants so we will be back.

Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Good value and some of the food was really good ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Some was less good, but when we left it, the manager immediately took it off the bill without quibble. The service on the night we went was shocking - but I think that was due to some unexpected groups in and we had not booked in advance so we were happy to wait (it was an hour and a couple of chases between sitting down and our mains arriving!!) The drinks and food are very reasonably priced and for this reason we will return - we have spoken to friends who are always pleased with the food and the service so definitely worth a second chance.

• Visited December 2013