This is a delightful hotel. We were going to a wedding nearby, visiting family and friends and spending a day in London. This was an ideal place to base ourselves. We had been upgraded to a suite which had a separate lounge/kitchen area and lots of room. Everything was very clean and well equipped. The dining room was neat and well set out and the breakfasts were typically English and delicious. We didn't have an evening meal there. As the weather was beautiful I sat in the neat garden for some well needed sun. It is an easy walk into the town and to the railway and taxis come by frequently if needed. Staff were very pleasant and courteous and the hotel is very well run. Definately worth a visit.m
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unmistakably warm and friendly hotel, the Walton Cottage Hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the beautiful Thames Valley at Maidenhead. Offering a subtle blend of sophisticated comfort and distinctly modern facilities, the Walton Hotel is a particularly favoured retreat for frequent visitors to Maidenhead whether on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Walton Cottage Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walton Cottage Hotel And Suites
- Walton Cottage Hotel Maidenhead