We stayed for one night an found the hotel to be a typical 3 star establishment. The central building houses the reception, bar and restaurant, with adjacent buildings having rooms. The suites are large, with a firm bed, and the sitting area has a small well equipped kitchenette. There were 2 TVs with a variety of channels. The ambiance is not particularly inspiring, the cottage name implies character which the hotel lacks, the view fro the rooms is rather boring. However it is reasonably priced and therefore good value for money. A word of warning is that GPS devices do not find the hotel using a post code, only the general area, make sure you print off a map to avoid problems.
- Also Known As:
- Walton Cottage Hotel And Suites
- Walton Cottage Hotel Maidenhead
- Walton Cottage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unmistakably warm and friendly hotel, the Walton Cottage Hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the beautiful Thames Valley at Maidenhead. Offering a subtle blend of sophisticated comfort and distinctly modern facilities, the Walton Hotel is a particularly favoured retreat for frequent visitors to Maidenhead whether on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Walton Cottage Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.