“great meal great value” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dorset
“great meal great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

My husband and I ate here last Wednesday prior to going to a show. We visit the playhouse regularly and always comment on the lovely smells so we were determined to try it as we usually end up grabbing some cheap average pizza or pasta from a chain restaurant.

When we arrived there was only one other couple in a small restaurant, (I believe it goes up over other floors). We noticed that they do a £9.95 2 course dinner including coffee which was great value and once we looked at the choices, it was clear that there was a very wide choice to have for that £9.95.

I had the satay chicken, 2 skewers which were cooked to perfection , really tasty and beautifully presented. Husband had mushroom tom yam soup which he thoroughly enjoyed, we also ordered an additional starter of the noodle vegetable spring rolls which were amazing.

For main we had steak stir fry with thai holy basil and jasmine rice, and also roasted duck with a fabulous sauce again with jasmine rice. We also added a plate of pad thai pak the vegetable version of the pad thai noodles, which again were wonderful. What I would say in particular was that the portion size was generous and everything was seasoned perfectly and really tasty we were so impressed. We shared a half coconut of ice cream (delicious) and had really good coffee included. By the time we had ordered our food, the place began to fill up, which for a cold Wednesday night seemed like a good sign.

Sometimes the portion size of special offer dinners leaves a bit to be desired, but not here, this represented excellent value for money and it was actually one of the best thai meals I have had, so the price was just an extra bonus on the top. The loos were immaculate couldnt have been better, all in all a top experience and really made our night.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Love it here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

My favourite Thai restaurant that I've found in Salisbury; Thai Serocca is 2nd!

It's always quiet, but the food is absolutely beautiful...carved vegetables, delicious salads...just everything is absolutely beautiful and brilliant. The pineapple rice COMES INSIDE A PINEAPPLE. The "2 courses for £10" menu is honestly amazing.

If I had an endless fountain of money I'd eat here every night. Healthy food with great flavours, and super service. You always know a Thai restaurant is good when actual Thai people eat there. This is the only Thai restaurant in Salisbury where I have seen Thai people eating there as normal.

Pretty much my fave restaurant ever, let alone in Salis.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“My favourite Thai in Salisbury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is such a great place to eat, we regularly eat here. The food is top class with so much variety and all of it fantastic, great flavours and wonderful taste. The staff are always so welcoming and we always have a great time in a wonderful environment. Just a my try in Salisbury :-)

Salisbury
“Lovely food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

I love this place. I've tried the other Thai restaurants in Salisbury and this one is the best. Love the food & portions are more than enough that you can't fit in dessert

Bellingham, Washington
“Beautiful AND Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

This place had the most beautiful food presentation I've ever seen. Carved radishes that looked like roses, one meal served in a half of a pineapple. The service was excellent. The atmosphere was very authentic, the food was delicious and the prices were reasonable. Go There!!!

Visited September 2012