“Nothing was too much trouble. I had a wonderful stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Websters Bed and Breakfast

You added Websters Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Websters Bed and Breakfast
4.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   11 Hartington Road, Salisbury SP2 7LG, England   |
Ranked #13 of 52 Salisbury B&B and Inns
Salisbury, England, United Kingdom
“Nothing was too much trouble. I had a wonderful stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

John and Veronica went above and beyond to help me during my stay. As a single person travelling far from home, they were there for me when I needed assistance. One morning I awoke with some back pain and decided to extend my stay. Nothing was too much trouble for them. When I enquired as to where the nearest place was that I could get treatment they went further then I expected to assist me. They even called the place and made an appointment, before showing me on the map where I needed to go. I had a single room for about a week. It was cleaned to perfection every day. Eating their continental breakfast every morning meant that I was so full that I did not feel like lunch until at least 1pm every day. They are a comfortable walk from the city centre (about 20 minutes). If you are not fit enough to walk to the city centre the hospital bus goes down nearby devilies road about every 10 to 20 minutes, stopping at the city centre. You can get a one way trip for between 1 and two pounds. The stop is in the nearby main road and is about two minutes walk away.

Room Tip: My room faced the front of the building adjcent to the stairs so I could hear people as they came an...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Great overnight stay in Salisbury. Friendly/warm welcome, great room - we got the newly refurbished bathroom, which was complete to perfection!! the BB is close to the station and town centre and eating out places. The lovely couple and staff running the B&B were very welcoming and breakfast was great! We'll recommend to others and will definately be back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Isle of Man
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We received a warm welcome at Websters B & B, John and veronica are excellent hosts very willing to help you make the most of your stay. The room was very comfortable and spotless, with many thoughtful touches. Breakfast was delicious, from an excellent choice of menu - fresh and cooked to order, including vegetarian options. A perfect location - quiet area but a close walk to the city centre and for us on our way to Southampton a handy place to stop with a very easy drive to the docks.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This was our first B&B in England while on our honeymoon. This place is close to downtown Salisbury and was only a 5-10 minute walk from the train station. We walked everywhere from this place. It has large rooms with private baths. Very clean and tidy. Tea pots and fresh biscuits daily.
John and Veronica are great hosts, they were very helpful with directions and ideas of places to go and things to do. They made the best English breakfast and also had a great variety of options if you preferred something else.
I felt very much at home here. They also have nice selection of movies for watching and extra umbrellas in case of rain.
Thank you John and Veronica for a great welcome to Salisbury!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Bellingham, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

John and Veronica are great hosts. Friendly and helpful. They served breakfast each morning from 7:45 to 8:45, including a Full English Breakfast if you order the night before. The location seemed safe, quiet, and private, yet an easy walk to downtown and train stations. We slept well in the clean bed, large room, with instant coffee, tea, hairdryer, TV, shampoos, etc. There are carpeted steps up to the rooms.

Room Tip: We stayed in "Breamor" ; a large room with a king size bed made of two twins placed side b...
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

My partner and I stayed at Websters Guest House on a recent visit to Salisbury and the surrounding area. The guest house is located in a quiet part of Salisbury, and is only a short walk to the station and city centre.
The rooms are kept spotlessly clean and the breakfast menu is varied and well prepared.
We consider ourselves lucky to have found this guest house. It has a welcoming atmosphere; the owners, John and Veronica, treated us like family. They were very helpful, even recommending the best restaurants in Salisbury. In fact John kindly rang one to make a booking for us on a Saturday evening.
We would highly recommend anyone to stay at Websters and to meet such a lovely couple as John and Veronica.
Thank you to you both for your fantastic hospitality.

wanganui
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

We looked online for accommodation in Salisbury and "Websters Bed and Breakfast" sounded promising as it is very close to the train station and just a few minutes walk from town. We certainly hit the jackpot! It was everything we were hoping for and more! The room was very comfortable with lots of little extras. The breakfast was great and John was really welcoming and helpful. Am sorry we only had one night there! Would be very happy to stay there again.

Room Tip: We had a twin room downstairs and it was great.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Websters Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!