Worn out decor, too hot room, small double, second floor, no lift I think, but great location in lovely city. Downstairs lounge really reception, lots of over 65 year old people taking tea. Breakfast a hot and cold buffet open til v late on Sunday 10.30 which was good. Sadly no radio 4 on TV so no Sunday archers. Shame Sunday check out so poorly staffed waited AGES. Great location close to many shops, pubs and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury