The hotel is very well located, very near the town centre. Very comfy bed, clean room, excellent size, but had a very bad damp smell. Stay away if you are allergic! Bathroom very small and basic.
Hotel has a nice lounge area, with plenty of comfortable sofas. Restaurant waiter was VERY nice and friendly. We just had a late quick snack, which was fine and a bonus for us, considering everywhere else was closed after 9pm. It can be quite hectic and loud over the weekends, since they have 2 reception rooms hired for parties....
The breakfast buffet was good.
On balance - good for the basics if you get a deal and a damp free room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury