“Buzzing...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The LS6 Cafe

The LS6 Cafe
16a Headingley Lane, Leeds LS6 2AS, England (Formerly Clockhouse Cafe)
+44 (0)113 294 5464
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Powys
“Buzzing...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Have eaten here a couple of times during the day when visiting Leeds ~ it's also a popular place with other family members & the local community... Buzzing vibe, friendly atmosphere & cool decor... the food's not bad either! ~ On both occasions I've enjoyed a good meal & whilst I'm not a fan of chips, I liked the ones at LS6 which accompanied a most meaty & tasty burger, very nicely presented... The Berry Smoothie was excellent too! ~ Previously, I had a lovely salad, with my friends also rating their meals... Will return & must endeavour to come one night for the evening menu & a few drinks. Thanks... and keep up the good work / service!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Bringing me back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I have visited the LS6 Cafe a lot since moving to Hyde Park in September and have been super impressed every time. The staff even know who I am now and always make me feel welcome.

Experiencing breakfast, lunch and dinner with friends (and when my parents last came to visit) on several occasions, I always leave feeling relaxed and content. My menu favourite has to be the florry eggs. Being a veggie, it can be hard to get a decent breakfast but I have noticed that LS6 make the effort to cater to us veggies on all areas of their food!

The variety of drinks on offer are amazing. You can get anything from an old-fashioned to a heart-warming cointreau hot chocolate to a refreshing fruit smoothie (brilliant for the morning after the night before).

This place is great, so glad I have it for the next three years to calm my academic soul.

• Visited November 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great staff, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Been a regular visitor for a few years now and I really love this place.
The atmosphere is excellent, very relaxed and welcoming. The staff are all lovely and the manager is super friendly.
She's got a huge amount of vision and she's made some great changes - the menu is really good and the food is locally sourced and very reasonably priced. Love coming here for dinner and some great beers.

I definitely recommend this lovely place!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Best Breakfast in Leeds!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Me and my partner have been trying out different places in the hunt for a really good breakfast, some place good and some terrible...this has been my favourite so far.... great food and excellent value for money.

I dined here on Sunday last week, I had the Yorkshire breakfast and my boyfriend had the posh bacon butty....both dishes were really tasty with well sourced ingredients and presented really well, they even separated the beans..perfect!!!

The service was great, very professional staff and a great ambience...I would recommend booking as it appears we are not alone in agreeing that this place serves a fantastic breakfast. I will be back to try other delights this place has to offer.

“Good Vibes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I've been coming to the LS6 cafe quite a bit over the last year and each time I visit I love the place more and more!! Last night I attended one of their live music events. The acoustics were amazing. The band was wonderful and their music suited the bar so much; matched with respectable customers the cafe has one of the friendliest atmospheres I know of. The bar was absolutely crowded yet I never had to wait longer than 90 seconds to be served and the staff did not look under any pressure at all. The best thing is that it didn't even cost for the live event!