“What a suprise!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #732 of 1,389 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Lebanese
“What a suprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I've never felt compelled to write a review on anything before, however this was such a lovely suprise that I felt I should let people know how good this place really is. I told the gentleman behind the counter I was hungry, never tried Lebanese before and was up for something new.. He made a suggestion involving a chicken kebab, Lebanese rice, salad, hummus and salad. I went to get cash and by the time I was back it was ready. It was sooo good that I will be going back weekly and for £5.50 why wouldn't you! Enjoy..

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Restaurant quality food at take away prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Hooked on Lebanese cooking after eating here and I do love this place. Having lived in Leeds for 42 years and have eaten everywhere, this is first choice for me. Staff are polite, quality is top notch and really good value. Staff are polite and it's a good atmosphere, family friendly.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

These guys can cook!! Beautiful fresh food and a friendly greeting from genuine caring staff (wearing fez hats!). Such good value too. It's become a home from home at least once a week since it opened.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Edinburgh
“What we've been waiting for - best Lebanese food in Leeds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

What we've been waiting for - authentic Lebanese food in Leeds that doesn't come with a high price tag. The falafel was the best I've had in England. The menu is extensive and really brought me back to my days in Damascus and Beirut.

• Visited May 2014