“Need more staff!” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Leeds
More attraction details
Owner description: Waterfall Spa is a place of tranquility and relaxation in the city of Leeds. Along with The Sanctuary, Covent Garden - we are the UK's only ladies spa. We pride ourselves on personalised service in a professional and intimate setting. Our friendly therapists and guest hospitality teams will ensure your every need is met. We offer the regions largest range of Elemis treatments with over 45 wonderful options and day packages to suit all budgets from £79. Our facilities include a Heat Experience where you can spend time relaxing in our deluxe Hydrotherapy Pool, Sauna, Tropicarium Steam Room and Rasul Mud Chamber where you cover your face and body in warm mud which after relaxing in the head chamber dries and extracts impurities from your skin, lavender infused steam then softens the mud before an invigorating shower washes it off leaving your skin and pores soft and clean. You can also enjoy or Sleep Retreat - deep relaxation in a sumptuous area with circular beds, blankets and pillows. Use it before or after a treatment to read, sleep or chat with friends.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Need more staff!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I came to this spa last week. My first impression was it looked well maintained as i approached reception but felt who looked like the manager was quite patronising. I was pretty disappointed when I had the tour it looked like it needed a new decor it looked not very well maintained as shown on the website images. I received a massage, the massage itself was good, but started off with cold hands which was not a good start. Through this treatment it was cold, sounded like air con was blowing on to me and the music was switching itself on and off which was not relaxing. I will not be visiting this spa again as it's been the worse by far and also looked short on staff.

Leeds, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Want a great spa day? Don't bother going here.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I was seriously unimpressed. I'd go as far as to say this is probably the worst 'spa' I have been to. Staff keep you hanging around & are really late starting treatments.
The rooms were so cold I had cramp in my toes. They only provide you with the small blow heaters. It took my therapist about 20 mins to find it after searching for a spare room (which was taken out of my treatment time).
Facials are poor and last way shorter than the treatment time.
I wasn't impressed.

Chester, United Kingdom
“Chilled out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I went to Waterfall Spa last week for a chilled out girly day. I was not let down. It was great to unwind! Spa was very clean and modern and has a lovely relaxation area that I snuggled up in with my book. I felt comfortable and the staff made me feel very welcome. Thoroughly enjoyed myself!

Birmingham
“Birthday Spa Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

My boyfriend bought me a day at Waterfall Spa as a birthday Treat. It was the first time I had ever been to a spa so I was very excited and unsure of which treatments to get. I picked a hot stone massage & Elemis facial treatment. The staff are all so helpful and the treatments felt amazing. My face felt really smooth and when I put my make up on later that day it went on so well. The massage was great too! It was so nice to just get away and be pampered for the day!

Visited April 2014
Durham, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Very relaxing and chilled spa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I visited the spa with a friend for the full day, from start to finish we were made to feel very welcome. It was very clean and relaxing with lots of spare towels and staff replacing your wet towel all day. The lunch was lovely and the offer of a bowl of fruit on arrival was a lovely touch!
We both had a deep tissue massage which was the best massage I have ever had- I think the girl was called Amelia who gave the treatment.
The pool and mud room were the highlights and everywhere you walk candles are lit and relaxing music is playing. I will certainly be returning for another visit and to try more treatments, thank you again for a lovely day. ☺️ LA