“POOR SERVICE” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #43 of 89 Hotels in Leeds
Leeds, United Kingdom
“POOR SERVICE”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Prior to making my online booking, I telephoned the Hotel to speak to a member of staff, clearly pointing out that my flight will arrive after midnight, and that I will require an early check-in as my family will be very tired after their flight.. No problem Sir was the answer, I will make a special note on your booking that you will require the room on your arrival. I duly arrived at the Hotel reception and was told that there was no booking in my name.. My arrival time was 0030.. I explained to the receptionist that I had telephoned the Hotel and it was a clear understanding that I would pay for an early check-in £10.00 and that the room would be ready upon my arrival...I was told that the Hotel computer booking system does not follow G.M.T. (Greenwich Mean Time) and that at 02.00 the computer will switch off and start again registering into the system the bookings for that particular day...What nonsense is this..I ask myself... GMT is GMT, I was then expected to pay for another night or seek an alternative hotel... Thank You TRAVEL LODGE..I shall in future be staying at other hotels..

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Handy for those flying from LBA. Parking payable for up to 7 days for guests and only a five minute walk across the road to the airport. The charge is £5 per day. No cooked breakfast available but the usual Travelodge takeaway is available.

Wakefield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

We paid £27 for a family room, The rooms are the usual Travelodge setup with a double bed, and a sofa bed. The room was clean and tidy and the staff at the hotel seemed to be helpful and pleasant. This is a basic hotel ideal for a stop over the night before an early flight and not a 5 star resort. If you want 5 star stay in Leeds city centre but expect to pay over £100+ per night for a room. For the money you cant go wrong.

Room Tip: Dont forget to pay the £5 parking per night before you go to your room otherwise you might be in for...
Flintshire North Wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

This hotel is fantastic when I booked and realised the location I thought noisy with lots of traffic. Well how wrong I was the hotel is easy to find without a sat nav the rooms are clean and the staff go that extra mile for you. The hotel is ideal for the airport should that be your requirement. Harrogate,Skipton,Inkley plus many more towns and villages are all within easy driving distance. There was little noise from the airport perhaps that was due to the time of year I expected more.

Wakefield, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this Travelodge, due to its location to Leeds/Bradford airport, as we had an early morning flight booked. Room 32 had the most uncomfortable bed we have ever slept in! It was located at the back of the hotel, so was a quiet room.

London
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Beware - parking NOT included! £5 per day - No one told me this despite having spoken to the receptionist on the phone and the central reservations team. Also, nowhere on their website did it say you have to pay for parking (if it did, it was NOT visible to me). Also the postcode took me into the airport, had to pay £2 to turnaround. If I'd known about the parking, I'd have left my car at my mum's and got dropped off.

Rooms were dated and grubby, pillows flat, walls dark beige and orange, yuk, carpet awful, outdated blue pattern.

Guildford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

The hotel provided excellent value for money for our 2 night stay, rooms were clean and comfortable. We were given clean towels both days and rooms were cleaned each day. We were surprised how quiet the hotel was, being so close to the Airport. We didn't hear any aircraft noise at all during our stay. The only downside is that you have to pay for parking.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Leeds Bradford Airport? Share your experiences!