“Just perfect!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Just perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Visiting this tearoom is a complete delight, from the vintage china to the excellent quality tea. Lots of quirky details and a lovely atmosphere-the staff have the knack of making you feel relaxed and cosseted, like visiting the best Nan in the world. Lots of tea rooms these days offer a vintage theme but somehow this feels more 'real'. Loved it and would highly recommend a visit!

Visited October 2013

92% Recommend
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Just Grand!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

The name says it all really! The place was adorable and exactly what I expect from a tea room! We visited late so the place was extremely quiet but I do think that made it all the more enjoyable. The staff were extremely friendly and even brewed our tea whilst we walked to the cash machine. One thing I especially loved was the relaxed atmosphere and not being rushed even though we obviously stayed past closing! Oops. The homemade cake was delicious and the choices of tea were fabulous. I chose the Pear and Caramel and I would definitely recommend! I loved everything from the service to the decoration and I would also like to say when asking for a toilet the other shop staff were also helpful and asked how we'd found the tea room. Spotted this by accident and I'm really glad I have! Definitely going to make this a weekly thing hopefully! I loved the addition of loyalty cards which are not excessive before being able to claim the reward (at 5 pots) and I thought the value of tea was great! 3 cups for £1.95 is not something you see many places! I do wish the slices of cake were bigger! But maybe that's me being greedy. If you're in Leeds this is definitely a place to visit.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Gem of a tearoom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is such a lovely place which we discovered having been on a hunt for tasty pudding. The decor is fantastic which creates a great atmosphere; when we went it was quiet as it is was later than usual due to Leeds Light Night they'd stayed open a bit longer but it still had a good ambience with the quirky decor and music. They have a great selection of teas and good coffee too. The cakes tasted fab and although there was a fairly limited selection you know they are all baked fresh within the premises. We'll definitely be going back as we still have to try the rocky road :)

A TripAdvisor Member
“Little gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Girly weekend in Leeds was made extra special by a visit to this wonderful tea rooms. The staff were all friendly and more than happy to help. The tea and cakes were delicious, and the vintage theme was adorable! Set in a lovely store full of hand made and quirky goodies, definitely a must if visiting Leeds!

Thank you Just Grand! :)

UK
“Gem of a place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

How lovely to stumble upon this vintage cafe. Wonderful loose teas (as well as other drinks - but it's great to find a place with a variety of loose teas too). The attention to detail is what makes the place so great, right down to the music, cutlery and service. I have found the staff to be attentive, without being overbearing. If only I could pop in there every day after a busy day at work to unwind and watch the world go by. I love the variety of seating - tables and chairs and a choice of an armchair or two (felt like I was sitting in my Gran's living room - what a lovely feeling!!)

• Visited October 2013