“Great for couples” 5 of 5 stars

Ripon, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Great for couples”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Love the sofas - the most comfortable cinema experience ever. My husband and I are both tall and appreciated the extra leg room. Good to be able to bring drinks and food too and to have the little table. I normally fidget throughout a long film, but sat through a 3 hour film with no problems,

“A-mazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I'm not a huge cinema fan, I only really go when I feel its right up my street. My partner took me to Everyman to see 12 years a slave.
Completely different to your usual cinema experience!
Cool retro Deco, fantastic restaurant attached (we received a free pizza as part of a Monday deal- a wow factor we weren't expecting).
The cinema seats are sofas an big enough for you to get comfy and stretch your legs! No cramped up flip style chairs here.
I would choose this cinema over your standard vue, cineworld. I think the atmosphere and comfort really makes the cinema feel special. I would rather pay the extra few quid and have an memorable experience.

Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
“Very average & very overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I was really looking forward to visiting this cinema after hearing rave reviews; however I was very underwhelmed after visiting this week.
The high priced ticket suggests you are getting a high class cinema experience however in reality you are just paying a lot more for extra leg room.

We did not buy any drinks or snacks to take in however we did see two sets of people get told to put their bottled water away as it was against company policy to allow them to drink it.

Yes I would go back but only on a Monday for the free pizza as without this I do not believe the cinema can justify it's high price.

“Show time confusion ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Love this cinema and agree others sentiment that it makes going to the cinema an event rather than a mass market in and out venture. Would add the times on the tickets are not the show times, they are in fact the times they let you take your seat. Just thought If save everyone from the sarcastic comment and being asked to leave when trying to enter 5 mins before my perception that is was show time.

4 attraction reviews
“First class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Went with the wife to see "12 years a slave" (which was excellent) and we're most impressed by the service and friendliness of the staff. An added bonus was the fact that a free pizza was included after the show which only happens on a monday. The seating was so comfortable, (armchairs and sofas no less) all in all, a very pleasant experience.