“Excellent service, good food.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Excellent service, good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Went with my girlfriend at about 5PM on a friday and was able to sit down straight away. Very attentive waitress who made us feel welcome and was more than apologetic when our food order was slightly muddled.

Not much else to say really, other than i'd recommend the restaurant as it is arguably one of the better TGI's we've been too.

Enjoy!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

54% Recommend
Beverley, United Kingdom
“Fab meal and good atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I visited here not long ago on an impulse decision as we were starving! I would definitely visit here again, one of the better chain TGI Friday's I have been to (possibly because it's new) but the staff were very friendly - being honest maybe a bit too attentive (several members of staff asking us if everything was alright).
I can't complain though, the food was delicious...eyes too big for our bellies though as we thought we could handle a starter too! Think this was just due to the massive american style portions but still, it was great!

It was reasonably priced - cocktails quite expensive but it was worth the money. I had a really enjoyable meal in there :)

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leeds
“Excellent family meal with excellent friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

It was with great trepidation that I took my daughter to this establishment in the new Trinity complex on a very busy Saturday afternoon but I was so pleasantly surprised how efficient and friendly and good this place is. We were seated very quickly and admired the décor. All the servers seemed very young but all worked incredibly hard and were knowledgeable about all aspects of the menu choices.
We both had starters and were of a large portion size, very tasty. For our mains I ordered a steak and gave a lengthy description on how I liked my steak (I'm fussy !) and my daughter had the monstrously large burger with everything. I loved the fact that I could order any sides I wanted with the steak and also the unlimited soft drinks option. Needless to say the steak was exquisite
and just to my fussy liking...well done to the chefs!
My daughter had a wonderful desert and I sampled the cocktail menu. We enjoyed the ambience of this restaurant . Excellent service, excellent food we can't wait to return

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Over-priced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

A large group of us went here for a birthday.
The food was over-priced for what it was, which could have been over looked if one of the staff members had not been so rude to us. Our main courses appeared before our starter plates had been taken away, leaving no break between the courses.
Our server was fantastic and even looked into getting the service charge removed for us (we did pay it in the end but made a complaint about the other staff member).
If it had not been for our waitress being so apologetic for her colleague and them bringing a surprise birthday cake then the meal would have seemed a bigger waste of money.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Much better than I was expecting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Having been to other branches of TGI Friday's, I was not expecting a great experience, but I was proven wrong. For a Friday evening, the service was outstanding, the food cooked to perfection and the atmosphere was great. Upon arrival, we were greeted by friendly staff who seated us immediately at a clean table, then our waitress introduced herself and took our drinks orders which were brought to the table promptly. Bottomless drinks were replaced even before the glass was half empty! I had 'The Monster' burger which was delicious and definitely big enough! Food was received approximately 15 minutes after ordering, which is very quick compared to my previous experience in another branch. Overall it was a great experience and I shall probably be returning in the future.

• Visited May 2013