“Excellent Food & Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #85 of 1,368 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Hello, welcome to the Olive and Feta Mediterranian Restaurant and Pizzeria. We are small independent restaurant based in the willage of Farsley,Leeds.We specialise in Turksih an Italian (MEDITRRANEAN)food and pride ourselves in delivering a fantastic product at a great price in an intimatewarm environment. We are open from 12:00am everyday Sunday to Thursday we offer 2 courses from the A La Carte menu for the amazing price of just 11.99 Thanks, OLIVE AND FETA
leeds UK
“Excellent Food & Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Had an amazing time at the Olive and Feta. The waitress took excellent care of us and our 2 children. The food was amazing. I had Chicken Nabu which was very tasty. Portion sizes were just right and presentation made the food very appetizing. Lovely intimate atmosphere and although the restaurant was full we still received a very personal service. Would definitely recommend and will certainly be going back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Turkish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great food, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We have been here twice now, once as a couple and once with other members of our family. Both times I have been exceptionally impressed with the quality of food and service, the staff here are extremely friendly and the food is not only delicious but very good value for money. At £10.95 for ANY two courses off the main menu (think this deal is on Sunday to Thursday) with no compromise on quality or portion size this place is fantastic if you want authentic delicious Mediterranean dishes without breaking the bank. The only downside to this place is the lack of advertisement! A website would be useful to advertise this fantastic little gem. :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Farsley is the place to go for a Mediterranean banquet.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We as a Family have been holidaying in the Mediterranean since the mid 90’s, I myself since the early 80’s. So I can say I'm up to date with the food and cultures.

We have now been to this restaurant (Olive and Feta) more than any other local restaurants in the area over the past few months and loved it every time. This place has a great atmosphere with great service.
It's a piece of the Mediterranean near our home.
All the menu choices are superb with a nice variation of Turkish delights.
The food is cooked to an excellent standard.
If you order the steak it comes exactly how you ordered it, the Italian meatballs for starters are superb and the Turkish mixed grill is to die for. Ask for the Turkish dips and bits they will send your taste buds in to overdrive. All the staff have a professional manner and do a great job in advising you what to pick off the menu depending on your tastes.
Hakan is the headwaiter and proprietor and will always look after you.
On our list of fine restaurants this is one of the top place’s to go.
If you appreciate fine dinning then I would strongly recommend the Olive and Feta.
Top marks all round guys well done.

Neil N Hayley

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Mezze Starter was gorgeous!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

A lovely place for a nice chilled meal, food definitely the strongest point! The mezze starter was so filling I couldn't finish my main! Only recommendations would be for the lights to be dimmed to create a bit more of an atmosphere!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Fantastic restaurant with great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

I visited olive and feta last month after trying many other establishments and being disappointed at the food. I'm so glad I did Its a jewel in the crown Its so hard to find a good restaurant with unusual well presented food but this is definitely what I've been searching for the food,service and atmosphere cannot be faulted I will certainly be back for more :-))

Visited September 2013