“Amazing Place” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 1,389 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Description: BAR - ITALIAN KITCHEN - DELI the friendliest retreat/bar in Leeds City Centre with an Italian restaurant and in-house deli. Open from breakfast to late night cocktails. But tasting truly is believing!!
Windermere, United Kingdom
“Amazing Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

My husband and I went away for a weekend and we thoroughly enjoyed our meal at Livin'Italy. The hospitality was amazing along with fantastic food and music. We would definitely come back again and again. Thank you for a wonderful evening!

Mr and Mrs Aitken, Windermere,Cumbria UK

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Leeds
“delish food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We recently ate at Livin Italy and were really impressed with the food. Everything tasted fresh and extremely authentic. So good we bought cheeses and hams form the deli to take home. Highly recommend

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Durham, United Kingdom
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

visited Leeds and decided to try Livin Italy as passed it on a previous visit, must say we weren't disappointed food and service were excellent will certainly be going back thanks to all the staff.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Authentic Italian in Leeds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I knew about LivinItaly because some friends started going to their "aperitivo milanese" on a Friday night - I never manage to go due to work times, as it's on quite early (maybe some though for Mattia and the team? :) )
I then found a Wine Tasting event on their website, and got to go last Monday. It was really good value, £30 for tasting 6 delicious wines, accompanied by nibbles made in their kitchen. It was superbe, although had to order some more food later as well, one of their sharing boards. Being Italian myself I always get asked "which Italian restaurant would you say are proper Italian in Leeds"? Well, LivinItaly is very authentic, their cheese, cold meats, it all reminds me of home :) And Aperol Spritz of course!
I haven't had the chance to look at the entire menu yet, but I'll definitely start going more regularly. The staff is really nice and welcoming, and there are actual Italian waiters there, which I like in a "themed" restaurant.
I have also been to they year 2 birthday party at Easter, which was an amazing event, well put together and very exciting. They had a glass of free prosecco on arrival, followed by an evening of food & drink activities! A wine tasting, a cocktail masterclass, a celebrity chef demostration and finally a free buffet. It did seem like a fight trying to get to the platters on the table, but it was well worth it. When people turn into food vultures it actually says something about the quality of the food no? :)
If anyone is wondering, the place is also family friendly, (there were a few kids at the event). It is good for couples on a night out, as well as for a group of friends.
So, really glad I found this little gem in Leeds, and I'd recommend LivinItaly to anyone!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Leeds (Kent), United Kingdom
“excellent little restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Popped in by chance when out for cycle ride with the wife and just wanted a quick snack and drink. We weren't disappointed lovely coffee and panini was nice and rustic, would recommend to anyone.

Visited April 2014