“Top Notch Tucker in a Friendly Environment” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Skyliner Restaurant

Skyliner Restaurant
15 Austhorpe View | Whitkirk, Leeds LS15 8NN, England (Formerly Skyliner)
+44 113 264 6853
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 1,389 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Seafood, Fish & Chips
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Welcome to the Skyliner, we are a family run restaurant and takeaway in our 52nd year. We pride ourselves in providing top quality fish & chips sourcing the best products available daily. We also now offer a Gluten Free menu, including our famous fish & chips.
Kingston upon Hull
“Top Notch Tucker in a Friendly Environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

This fish restaurant was recommended to me by a friend who lives in Leeds. Having lived in Grimsby for many years and worked on the fish docks there, I like to think I know a good fish when I taste one. The haddock at Skyliner was up there with the very best I've ever eaten and the batter was just melt in your mouth delicious. The staff were extremely warm and friendly and if ever there was a restaurant I'd go out of my way to get to when next over in Leeds then this is it. Oh, and how now to see and taste 'proper' home cut chips! Spot on!!

Leeds, United Kingdom
“best fish and chips in leeds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I take my mum here and have recently introduced the Skyliner to my husband.They really are the best fish and chips we have ever eaten. The service in the restaurant is so fast, its a real cup of tea and real butter not marge.The mushy peas are to die for. I cannot reccomend this highly enough.
Cracking owner who really cares what his customers think, they deserve all the success that i am sure is coming there way.

Leeds
“Excellent as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I visited here with my family for my Dad's birthday, we ate in the restaurant for a change and we all had the early bird option which is a fabulous deal. I've been a customer of the Skyliner for years and as always the fish and chips were perfect, we couldn't fault anything. The restaurant has recently had a refurb and looks great, the staff were helpful and friendly as always. High praise to Paul who was frying, he did a fantastic job on our fish and chips, we all enjoyed them thoroughly. Can't wait to go back.

Leeds
“Simply the best!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I went for tea on Friday very busy as usual but we managed to get a table. Alvin the Manager greeted everyone as if he had known them for years!!! Fish superb beautiful chips and the best mushy peas!!! Staff are so friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Will be back next week!!! No doubt about that .

Visited January 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great fish & chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Best fish and chips Ive ever tasted, great restaurant, friendly service, clean. We also have them to take away and enjoy them just as much!!!