“what a night!” 5 of 5 stars

0113 3182274
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Dish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #227 of 1,389 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Shepshed, United Kingdom
“what a night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014 via mobile

Welcoming with an added wow for good measure!
Smashing bar service with delicious drinks, and then a meal which held its own with some of the best. Selection was difficult; so many scrummy options to choose from.
Champagne was delightful and all in all we had fab food, great service and would have been content to see the night out in the bar. Not being from Leeds, this was a rare treat that we would travel for again. A great evening.

Visited December 2014

“Fine dining & cocktails delivered with a smile.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014 via mobile

I visited the Dish on Saturday 13th December with a group of friends following recommendation from several of my friends.

We began with drinks at the bar where the Bar Staff were extremely friendly & attentive. My friends & I sampled a number of cocktails...they were amazing.

We went downstairs to the restaurant for our meal which was delectable. The staff were very engaging & pro-active in providing a friendly service.

The venue is great & in the heart of the centre.

I would highly recommend the Dish for fine dining & drinking. Thank you Dish, I will visit again for sure.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent stylish cocktail bar with great selection of drinks and snacks.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014

Only been to the bar and not yet tried the food. They have a great selection of unusual cocktails. Bar staff are very friendly and have time for a chat. Great location right on route from Trinity car park to the shopping centre. Definitely worth a visit.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014

The food was lovely, I had tomato salad, turkey and then the pear from the Christmas menu, all presented beautifully and cooked perfectly.
All the staff were very helpful and very nice. The drinks looked really nice, but as I was driving I sadly didn't get to indulge myself in the cocktails, next time I shall.
Well worth a visit and very easy to get to.

Liversedge, United Kingdom
“Really dissapointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2014

I visited on 3rd December 2014 and chose from the christmas menu. Starter of salami and blue cheese was nice but a very small portion. I ordered seabass with capers as my main which was so salty it was unpalatable. the desert Pannacotta was like cream, no tartness as if half the ingredients were missing and it wasn't set it was really lacking. Service was finebut it was very cold in the room. I won't be going back again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere