“Fabulous stay lovely staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Leeds Arena

Save Saved
You added Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Leeds Arena to your Saves list
Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Leeds Arena
Hepworth Point, Clay Pit Lane, Leeds LS2 8BQ, England (Formerly Premier Inn Leeds City Centre North) (Quarry Hill)   |
Ranked #4 of 89 hotels in Leeds
Durham, United Kingdom
“Fabulous stay lovely staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed here for 4 nights recently through a work thing... I was very impressed with the quality of the hotel and value for such a location. Most of all the staff were brilliant (especially Randa & Martin) who made me feel very comfortable as a lone traveller :-) I will definitely stay here again whether for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: I was on the 9th floor didn't hear a thing from any other guests (so quiet I wondered if I was t...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Leeds Arena, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds North City Centre Premier Inn and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager

531 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I recently booked this hotel for 5 of us for one night in Leeds. We just needed a "base" and something cheap and cheerful. I honestly did not expect such incredible value for money though. From start to finish, every member of staff was friendly, helpful and efficient. Al, who welcomed us, Dave who helped me over the phone before we arrived. A lovely Liverpudlian Bartender and another very pleasent chap (sorry, I didnt get his name) who saw us off this morning. Our rooms were huge. The standard of cleanliness faultless. The beds were comfortable. There were plenty of towels and all for £70 per room (breakfast not included). So the total for us to stay here was £140 for 5 people. Bargain in my opinion! It just made such a pleasant change not to be ripped off and to receive such a wonderful level of customer service (which sadly we lack so much in this country). I would highly recommend this hotel for it's convenience and value for money if you need somewhere to stay in Leeds. I am absolutely going to try this chain of hotels elsewhere in the country when I need a base and just hope that their other hotels match up to this one. If they do, then I will be very impressed and quite happy to spread the word for Premier Inns nationwide. Watch this space!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Thank you for your comments on our comfortable rooms. Our team members will be pleased to receive your feedback, as they endeavour to give all our guests a high level of service. Thanks for taking the time to review your stay; we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards Jenny Miller Operations Manager
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

Booked two rooms both of which were lovely - clean, spacious and well appointed. The staff were very helpful - we needed the phone number of local restaurant and someone from reception quickly called with lots of info.
The breakfast was brilliant and good value especially as we had kids under 16 who ate free. There was a huge choice and you could eat as much as you wanted which our teenagers did!! The staff team at breakfast were so helpful and even made eggy bread especially for my nephew - thank you.
We found the location convenient and it was easy to walk to anywhere in a short time.

• Stayed May 2012
, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Leeds Arena, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves in Leeds. I look forward to welcoming you back at Leeds City Centre North Premier Inn. Kind regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

Stayed at the Premier Inn for a 2 night midweek break.

Hotel is in a pretty decent location, about a 5 minute walk to Millenium Square, and then a further 5 or so to the main shopping centre - Harvey Nicks! I can't understand how anyone could say the loaction was horrible, yes its not right in the centre of Leeds, but for around £60 per night saving I certainly don't mind a 5 minute walk.

The hotel is newly built, and our room 915 was much larger than any other PI I have stayed in, was spotlessly clean, and very quiet. Bed was a dream as per usual.

All the staff were exceptionally helpful, and we were able to check in before 2pm which was a pleasant surprise.

Would not hesitate to stay here again, parking was at a discount in the secure & undercover Merrion Centre, 6.50 for 24 hours. I woudl recommend this hotel to anyone who wants an absolute bargain of a hotel in Leeds.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I agree with previous review. Nothing was too much trouble and you were made to feel very welcome. It is just a stone's throw above top of Merrion Centre so you can use 50p circuit city bus. Great shop next door open till midnight.Self contained with bar and restaurant (good food). Kirsty was great. I do like warmer rooms though... but then many don't. Warm enough under duvet.

• Stayed June 2012
, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Leeds Arena, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Leeds City North Premier Inn
Kind regards, Jenny Miller Operation Manager
Lanarkshire, Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Stayed here for 1 night on a business trip. Warm welcome at check in and the pleasant girl took me through self check in process which is a lot quicker than normal check in at other hotels ( incl other Premier Inns ).

My room was by far the best I've stayed in at a Premier Inn. Very spacious, excellent bed and larger than normal bathroom. And as it's new, everything is pristine.

Didn't try the bar or restaurant as I had other commitments but both looked well patronised.

Booked 5 weeks in advance and got the room for £29 so excellent value. Thoroughly recommend the hotel and only a 15 min walk from the station

Room Tip: 9 floors and I had room on the 7th. Very quiet and heard no noise
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds City North Premier Inn and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

My family (2+3) booked a stay here today. The location is horrible unless you need to get to someplace really really close. No parking, except in a building not exactly close, so you better come without a car, or without luggage... Streets around are very hard to navigate even with gps, since it's in a very crowded business area. Staff completely useless. We were given a room that was not prepared, and after some more waiting, we got a room next to some air venting system... I've been to premier inn for the past few days, and all locations were great, with helpful staff. This one just made a noticeable dent in our otherwise great vacation. Stay away.

• Stayed June 2012
simon d, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Leeds Arena, responded to this review, June 15, 2012
Thank you for your review, we are very disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel. At Leeds city Centre Premier Inn it remains our objective to deliver a high standard of service in our hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly at the hotel. I will then be able to investigate the issues raised. Simon Docherty NSO Manager

Been to Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Leeds Arena? Share your experiences!